Six Nations Rugby Matches 2015
The Six Nations Championship is without doubt the world's greatest rugby tournament. Each year the collective fans of six proud nations – England, France, Ireland, Italy, Scotland and Wales – share in the passion and excitement of this feast of rugby. Some of the rivalries in this tournament date back more than 140 years, which simply adds to the sense of occasion.
Following a remarkable final round of matches, Ireland were crowned Six Nations Champions for 2015. Ireland clinched the title on points difference, beating England by 6 points and Wales by 10 points. An incredible 221 points were scored on the final day – including 27 tries – a Six Nations record.
Six Nations 2015 Fixtures & Results
Click the links to view more details about each match, or join the discussion further down the page...
Friday 6th February 2015
- Wales 16-21 England at Millennium Stadium, Cardiff 8:05pm
Saturday 7th February 2015
Saturday 14th February 2015
- England 47-17 Italy at Twickenham Stadium, London 2:30pm
- Ireland 18-11 France at Aviva Stadium, Dublin 5:00pm
Sunday 15th February 2015
- Scotland 23-26 Wales at Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 3:00pm
Saturday 28th February 2015
- Scotland 19-22 Italy at Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 2:30pm
- France 13-20 Wales at Stade de France, Paris 5:00pm (GMT)
Sunday 1st March 2015
- Ireland 19-9 England at Aviva Stadium, Dublin 3:00pm
Saturday 14th March 2015
- Wales 23-16 Ireland at Millennium Stadium, Cardiff 2:30pm
- England 25-13 Scotland at Twickenham Stadium, London 5:00pm
Sunday 15th March 2015
- Italy 0-29 France at Stadio Olimpico, Rome 3:00pm (GMT)